- 75% Muscle Meat
- 15% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Salmon, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Wheat grass, Barley Grass and Kelp.
Per 100g as fed/par 100g tel que servi
- Protein 19.9%
- Fat 7.7%
- Moisture 70%
- Carbohydrates 1.2%
- Fiber 0.2%
- Calcium 0.56%
- Phosphorus 0.44%
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons, and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.