- Easily Digestible Compared to Traditional Rawhide
- Puffy and Light in Weight
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavours, or Colourings
- Grain and Gluten-Free
- Rich in Collagen
- Odour-Free and Stain-Free
Redbarn’s new Beef Cheek Roll and Beef Cheek Spring are an all-natural chew made from the cow's entire cheek. Beef Cheek are a puffy, lightweight, and single-ingredient chew free of chemicals, additives, preservatives, flavours, and colouring. Beef Cheek chews are naturally rich in collagen, which helps support your dog’s joint health.
Feed as a treat. Monitor your pet while feeding treats and give in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this treat. Do not allow your pet to swallow large pieces and discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces could cause choking, stomach upset, or blockage. Recommended treat size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Feeding on upholstery or carpeting is not recommended. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water.
INFO FROM PAWSE
- Not recommended for puppies or seniors.
- Always make sure your dog has access to water when chewing.
- The white colour that resembles the appearance of rawhide comes from this cleaning process, NOT from the application of bleach or other chemicals.
- Because the epidermis layer is removed, the cheek meat is then able to absorb water before the dehydration stage which inflates the cheek giving it that signature puffy appearance.
- All chews are different shapes and thickness.
*always supervise your dog when they're chewing bones and take away pieces that are too small too chew to prevent swallowing