Free local delivery for orders over $30 before tax. | Livraison locale gratuite pour les commandes de plus de 30$ avant taxes.
Go to wishlist Wishlist

Shopping cart

Your cart is currently empty

Product image slideshow Items

  • Formula Raw Formula Raw - Beef - 5lb

Formula Raw - Beef - 5lb

Excl. tax

5lb (1/8lb patties)

In stock (7)

All of our frozen meals for dogs contain 90% meat, organs and bone from animals that are all sustainably raised on local farms. The other 10% is just the freshest fruits and vegetables we can get.

Every single ingredient that goes into our meals is of the highest quality, and meets human grade standards. We know that if we didn’t want to eat it, we wouldn’t want our pets to either! That’s why we never include preservatives, and all of our meats are hormone and antibiotic free.

Great for small dogs, these patties are 1/8lb each. Making feeding your small dog healthy, fresh food even easier!



Beef, Beef Bone, Beef Green Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver, Carrot, Beet, Broccoli, Apple, Banana, Spinach, Cranberry, Parsley.



Calories (min) 196kcal /100g

  • Crude Protein (Min.) 15%
  • Crude Fat (Min.) 14%
  • Crude Fiber (Max.) 1.5%
  • Moisture (Max.) 62%


Feeding Guide

Weight of Dog Patties per Day
5lb (2.2kg) 1 patty
10lb (4.4kg) 2 patties
20lb (8.8kg) 4 patties
30lb (13.6kg) 6 patties
40lb (18.1kg) 8 patties
60lb (27.2kg) 12 patties



  • Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
  • Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
  • Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
  • Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
  • Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons, and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.

You might also like