A soothing topical spray for dogs and cats. Perfect for healing and soothing insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions. Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
Keeping Owies and Oopsies in your hiking pack, the car, or your kitchen cupboard. It’s a quick and easy solution for our adored beast’s knicks, scratches, and sores.
Owies & Oopsies contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and is an effective topical solution to keep close at hand for your pet’s first aid, especially when spending time outside, in the bush, and near areas with mosquitos, black flies and other insects.
Herbal Tinctures of
- Green Tea
Combined in a base of Witch Hazel
- Spray on the affected area 2-3 times per day.
- Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
- Test on a small area first to assess tolerance.
- Discontinue if the skin appears more red or aggravated after application. This may indicate sensitivity.
- Do not spray directly in the eyes or mouth.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Not for internal use. Store at room temperature or refrigerate. Do not expose the product to excessive heat.