Supports healthy joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscle. Jump for JOYnts can support issues such as ACL injuries, arthritis, and bone and muscle injuries.
1 Dose = 4 Pumps (0.5 ML)
- Chronic Joint Problems, Arthritis & Acute Injury: Add one dose (4 pumps) to a small amount of food twice per day for two weeks. After two weeks: Add one dose (4 pumps) to a small amount of food once or twice per day as needed.
- Maintenance: Add one dose (4 pumps) to a small amount of food 1-3 times per week or as needed. For very arthritic dogs the dose may need to be given once a day ongoing if the improvement is seen.
- Active Ingredients: Arnica, Calendula, Symphytum, Ruta
- Inactive Ingredients: Demineralized water, Prepared in a 13% Alcohol base
You can use Jump For JOYnts as prevention in theses case:
- Each animal is different, and in turn, so are their individual needs. For dog breeds out of puppy stage, we recommend to our clients to give one dose twice a day for two days and then once per month (use the regular strength product).
- If your dog does agility and has a particularly strenuous run you can give a dose of regular strength right after
- If your dog is middle age and is an agility freak (so focused that they feel no pain when they maybe should overextend themselves regularly) it is a great idea to do the regular strength JFJ twice a day for two days once a month.
- If your dog has EVER had a limb injury but has no residual problem it is helpful to do regular strength twice a day for 2 days and repeat that once every 4 months.
Care: Do not refrigerate and store away from appliances and electronics.