This product is a naturally sourced alcohol based odor neutralizer that produces odors of animal and human urine, feces and vomit. It also neutralizes skunk odor on fabrics. Ideal for mattresses, couches, clothing, concrete, rugs, wood and laminate floors (between boards), ceramic (grout) and leather. Ready to use.
- Biodegradable 28 days (OECD 301-D).
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Recyclable packaging
Alcohol Denat, Polysorbate 20, Odor neutralizer.
Since this product is made from naturally sourced alcohol, it should be kept away from flames, such as a pilot flame, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor.
How To Use:
- Fabrics, bedding, concrete and carpets:
- Spray on affected surfaces where the source of urine odor is.
- Allow to dry and repeat as needed.
- When urine has entered a thicker surface (couch, car seat, or mattress), use a syringe and needle to inject the product into the urine area.
- Hardwood, laminate and ceramic floors:
- Use a bottle with a pouring spout and insert the product between the boards or on the grout of the ceramic. Then wipe the top of the floor with a damp cloth.
- Let dry.
- Leather surfaces (sofa, armchair):
- Perform a compatibility test before use.
- Spray on a clean cloth and lightly rub the affected leather surface.
- Wipe off excess product with a damp cloth.
- Let dry.
- Repeat to allow the product to penetrate through the entire leather surface.
- If urine has entered a thick surface, inject the product with a syringe and needle through the seams of the cushion.