KEL Tech Gear is a small brand dedicated to hand-making all of its bags in their studio. Kelsey strives to bring functional bags that don't sacrifice style or design.
Every bag is made in her home studio. She prides herself on attention to detail, making sure every bag meets her expectations before it gets to you.
- Kanien’kehá:ka indigenous woman owned
- Customizable and durable bags
- Made in Kahnawà:ke, QC by Kelsey Deer
- Local and Canadian sourced fabrics
XL Fanny. Here is the bigger version of the well loved first Fanny pack. With a few changes mainly to the size this bag is ready for your bigger adventures. No need to worry if you’d like to carry a bit more now than your essentials. This bag is comfortably worn on both the waist and to sling across the front/back. With a new feature of a Velcro look on the front pocket you’ve now got a place to show off all your cool patches!
- 10” L x 6.75” H x 3” W
- Made with 1000D cordura
- Mesh back for extra comfort
- Two internal front mesh pockets
- Inner back zippered pocket
- Internal key holder
- 2” front Velcro loop
- 1.5” strap
- Bartacks on internal wings and straps.
- 55” adjustable waist length.
- Challenge Sailcloth rbc200 recycled liner.