- Aviva pet beds are structured shapes and hand filled, not sew and blow.
- The bed fill is all washable made by from recycled plastics.
- The sewing is all dressmaker quality workmanship.
- The closures are Velcro.
- The inside cushions and surrounding walls are fabric and can be washed.
Aviva Designs Ltd. started out as a futon store in 1982 in downtown Toronto, Canada. Behind the store was a dumpster and living under the dumpster was a stray cat and her kittens. We filled some fabric with leftover cotton felt and slipped it under the dumpster to make a more comfortable home for the little family. Eventually a few kittens were tamed and homes were found. One little guy remained in the store and was named Henry. He was always sleeping on the display futons and getting them hairy so we made a little cat bed and changed the fill to Polyester which is washable and dryable. Customers saw little Henry in his bed and wanted one too. So they started making bigger beds and that was the beginning of Aviva Designs beds for pets.
The four pieces consist of cushion and cover, surrounding wall and cover. There are velcro closures on both covers, making washing all four parts easy.
- Remove cushions and pop both pieces in cold water, mild detergent wash.
- Wash cushion and wall separately for bigger sizes depending on your washing machine.
- Dry on cool.
||Weight of Dog
||10 - 20 lbs
||20 - 35 lbs
||35 - 50 lbs
||50 - 80 lbs
||80 - 120 lbs