Main nutrient in the bone broth.
Essential protein for the metabolism, will help for hydration, joints and muscles flexibility and resistance and regenerate tissues and organs.
- Maintain joints healthy
- Muscular recuperation
- Having healthy skin
- Having healthy fur
Glycosaminoglycan found in conjonctive tissues helping cartilaginous tissues.
- Hydrate cartilaginous tissues with better liquid absorption
- Cartilage flexibility and strength.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
Fats found in food provide the fuel needed in order for the metabolism to function adequately.
Click here to learn more about our broth's benefits.
Water, pork bones, apple cider vinegar, sunflower lecithin
- No salt added
- Preservative free
- Made from pork bones graded for human consumption
Protein (min). 3.5%
Fat (min) 2%
Fibre (max) 0%
Moisture (max) 95%
For dogs and cats who:
- Are picky eaters
- Don’t drink enough
- Have a fragile digestive system
- Train a lot
- Are older
- Have articulatory problems
- Are convalescing
- Are gestating/suckling
- Are healthy adults
- Are young and growing
- Are underweight
Learn more about our feeding guide.