The new generation of ultrasonic tick and flea repellent
- Safe to use even for young, elderly, ill, or pregnant pets
- Scientifically proven
- Is 94% efficient against ticks without using any dangerous chemicals!
Tickless® Mini effectively protects your pet without chemicals. It is the strongest and most efficient ultrasonic repellent on the market today. Cutting edge design, with all-inclusive protection for even the smallest pets in the city or out. Oh, and it’s also rechargeable so you can protect your loved ones longer!
The Tickless Mini is the perfect fit for you if your dog weighs less than 20 pounds. With larger dogs, use the Tickless Classic Pet device.
How does it work?
- The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but interfere with the ability of the parasites to orient themselves, thus keeping them away from your pet. The device is primarily intended for preventive purposes.
- Tickless® technology underwent rigorous testing and was proven effective by a clinical study at the School of Veterinary Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Laboratory at the University of Camerino, Italy.
How to use:
- Charge the device for at least 3 hours before first use.
- Pick a silicone band from the box and insert it into the side tab of the device.
- Put the band and the device on the collar and pull the band under the collar. Insert silicone into the other side tab. When fixed well Tickless® stays securely on.
- To ensure its effectiveness, the device should remain affixed to the animal at all times. If you remove the animal’s collar at home, we recommend using our Tickless Home device.
WARNING: While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture (IP31). If the device gets wet, it should be dried immediately to prevent water damage. Due to its small size, keep out of reach of young children. Effectiveness depends on the condition of the animal’s coat, as well as the number of parasites present in the area. In areas heavily populated by ticks, 100% protection is not guaranteed. Not suitable for removing ticks or fleas from pets that have already been infected. Do not obstruct the emitted ultrasonic waves.