Keeping your dog happy and healthy is no easy task. But we make it a whole lot easier with Organic Slippery Elm Bark, clinically proven to protect your dog's intestines and stomach from inflammation and irritation (like diarrhea). Our Slippery Elm Bark is 100% natural, organic, and sustainably sourced. To treat sudden cases of diarrhea, you can also fast your dog, feed bland food and give probiotics along with Organic Slippery Elm Bark to ease symptoms.
55 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Made with Certified Organic ingredients: USDA Organic and Canada Organic and Certified Kosher - KSA Pareve
- Health Canada Notification Number (NN): NN.Y818
- Think of slippery elm as a bowel lozenge, a lozenge coats the sore throat, lubricating it so it’s easier to swallow food and liquids. Slippery Elm does this for your dog’s bowels.
- Inflammation is reduced, and the not-so-pleasant symptoms of GI upset are eased.
- Slippery elm contains astringent tannins that soothe and reduce inflammation, reduce swelling and heal tissue. Helps to heal internal and mucosal tissues.
- Can stop diarrhea.
- Add into food (if wet) or make a paste with water/yogurt/kefir/bone broth and add to dog’s food
100% Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder (ulmus rubra)
- When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Make into a paste with water or yogurt and then add to food (kibble or freeze dried) Or, mix directly into food (raw or home cooked diets)
- Suggested use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once to twice a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- Not to be used in pregnant dogs.
- If your dog's condition worsens or does not improve, stop and call your veterinarian.
- Do not use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia.
- The absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian
REAL NUTRITION COMES FROM REAL FOOD
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.