A blend of Canadian rabbit with pork organ meat with barley grass and wheatgrass. Practical 1/2lb portions.
- 75% Muscle Meat
- 15% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
Rabbit, Ground Rabbit Bone, Pork Heart, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Pork Kidney, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass and Kelp
- 75% Muscle Meat - Supplies protein, essential amino acids, fats, vitamins and minerals.
- 15% Organ Meat - Supplies proteins, essentiel amino acids, vitamins A and B groups, copper and iron.
- 10% Ground Bone - Highly bioavailable source of fats and essentiel minerals including calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- <1% Greens - Supplies antioxydant, essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K and E, as well as iodine and zinc.
Per 100g as fed
Calories 142 kcal
- Protein 17.6%
- Fat 7.4%
- Moisture 71%
- Carbohydrates 1.5%
- Fiber 0.2%
- Calcium 0.90%
- Phosphorus 0.74%
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons, and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.